End of Project Evaluation: Ntonda- Dwale Dairy Enhancement Productivity and Market Access Project
Trustees of Agricultural Promotion Programme (TAPP) a registered non-governmental organisation, with grant finance from the Rural Livelihoods and Economic Enhancement Programme (RLEEP), has been implementing a three-year project in Thyolo and Blantyre Districts.
The overall objective of Ntonda- Dwale Dairy Enhancement Project was to enhance dairy productivity and market access among 1200 farmers of Ntonda and Dwale EPAs of Blantyre and Thyolo districts respectively.
The main purpose of the end-of-project evaluation is to provide an independent, evidence based review on the extent that TAPP’s Project has contributed towards the objectives of the project. The evaluation will provide key lessons learnt so far and see how the project has achieved its goals, as guided through approved project documents, in relation to RLEEP/IFAD priorities for Malawi.
TAPP is therefore looking for individuals or firms that have the professional and practical approach to evaluation of development projects, particularly on market oriented projects, food security, etc. The Consultant(s) are required to have the following expertise.
- Demonstrate capacity and experience in development strategic thinking, use of internationally recognised Evaluation criteria.
- Professional qualification of at least a Masters Degree in Agribusiness, Economics, Social Science, or related development field.
- Proven experience in using participatory research methodologies.
- A thorough understanding of Dairy value chain and farmer organizations.
- Experience in similar assignments in the past three years.
- Experience in mainstreaming cross cutting issues (gender, youth and climate change adaptation).
- Good oral and writing skills, with good command of written and spoken English.
The End-of- Project- evaluation needs to be carried out in not more than 15 man days. This includes the inception and final report submission. It is expected the evaluation will start 14th May 2017.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates can access the detailed Terms of References… Click here to download the TORs
Interested eligible consultants should submit their proposals (Technical and financial), curriculum vitae and references not later than Monday 8th May to: The Programs Manager TAPP, P/Bag A 21, Lilongwe, Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download pdf version document