Trustees of Agriculture Promotion Programme (TAPP) with funding from the Development Fund of Norway (DFN) is implementing climate smart interventions under the Sustainable Agriculture Lead Farmer Programme (SALFP) in Lilongwe, Ntchisi and Dowa districts. The overall goal of the programme is to reduce poverty and vulnerability to climate change in Malawi.
Trustees of Agriculture Promotion Programme is inviting bids from companies and /organizations for the supply of Goat Doelings and Boer Bucks.
- Animal Health
- The goats should originate from areas free from Bovine Pleuropneumonia or any infectious disease
- The goats should originate from areas which are not under any veterinary restrictions due to outbreak of any infectious diseases.
- All animals ear tagged, quarantined for 1 week, dewormed, treated for internal and external parasites and given a Vitamin and mineral supplement prior to delivery.
- Livestock shall be transported humanely and in trucks.
- Government livestock movement permit
- Delivery of the animal shall be done within 30 days period.
Interested eligible suppliers should submit Sealed Bids clearly marked “PROCUREMENT” and “LOT Number” to the following address:
The Executive Director
Trustees of Agriculture Promotion Programme
PRIVATE BAG A21
Tel. No.: +265 111 64 98 16/15 + 265 997 286 786
Bids must be delivered at the above address on or before November 25, 2016.
TAPP is not bound to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to select the bid that offers best value for money.