The Trustees of Agriculture Promotion Programme (TAPP) is a local Non Governmental Organization (NGO). TAPP would like to engage suitably qualified person to fill the position of Field Officer
Qualifications and skills
- A Diploma in Agriculture or Animal Husbandry from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing extension services preferably in conservational agriculture.
- Experience in working with smallholder farmers
- Must be self-motivated, innovative and be able to meet targets in a timely manner
- Knowledge in computer application (MS Word, Excel, and email)
- Must have a valid motorcycle license
Method of Application
To apply for the position submit your Cover letter (application letter) and Curriculum vitae (CV) including three traceable referees to email@example.com by the end of 15th July 2016, We value all applications, we can only respond to shortlisted candidates
NOTE: Please Name your application letter in this format, (Position applying for, name of the applicant) Example: Field Officer, Your Name.docx/doc/pdf
Or submit your application to the address below.
The Executive Director
Trustees of Agriculture Promotion Programmes
LPMU Headquarters, Likuni Road, after Lilongwe Cold Storage Co, Limited
Download the pdf version document
TAPP is an equal opportunity employer therefore women are particularly encouraged to apply