Fixed Term Appointment
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
JOB ORGANISATION CONTEXT
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about working with smallholder farmers to improve their livelihoods, we would like to hear from you.
TAPP is currently implementing projects with funding from the Royal Norwegian Embassy (RNE) through the Development Fund of Norway (DF), Rural Livelihood Economic Enhancement Programme (RLEEP) and the Capacity Building for Managing Climate Change in Malawi (CABMACC) of the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR).
PURPOSE OF POST
The incumbent will be reporting to Head of Programmes and is accountable for the accomplishments of the stated key end-results by providing professional expertise and assistance in the data collection, statistics and data analysis, monitoring and project evaluation (M&E), preparation of reports, communication and partnership, implementing training programmes for extension officers and partners.
- University Degree in Agricultural Economics, Social Sciences, Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluations.
- Those with experience in survey implementation and have advanced statistical research will have an added advantage.
- Two years of relevant professional work experience, including field work experience with smallholder farmers.
- Experience in monitoring gender disparities and programme interventions that reduce these disparities and workload of women and children.
- Experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluations.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates can assess the detailed Terms of References (TORs). Click here to download the TORs. Applications should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com on or “before April 12th, 2017″
NOTICE: TAPP is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons with disabilities to apply and become part of the organization.
Download pdf version document